Gary and I are so excited for our upcoming Dallas Uncorked event where he, my Gary Cogill, will lead us through the best films of the year over a few glasses of tasty wine with our friends at Veritas on February 8.
Because this night is so special to us, with the two of us partnering together, while highlighting each of our specialties in order to help a few of our favorite non-profits, The Dallas Film Society and Cafe Momentum, we decided to include a limited and very special selection of live auction items. The auction will include:
Two Star Passes for the 2015 Dallas International Film Festival
- Two guests will have full access to every movie, every party, every red carpet and every event for the 2015 DIFF festival with these two all access/all inclusive Star Passes
- Two invitations to the Opening Night Screening & Gala on April 9, 2015, subject to availability.
- Admission for two to all Centerpiece screenings and parties during the Festival
- Access for two to the Festival Lounge. (Must be 21 or over to enter the Festival Lounge or to consume alcohol.)
- Admission for two guests to all regular film screenings and panel discussions
- Festival dates are April 9-April 19
- Value $1500
- Graciously donated by The Dallas Film Society
Studio Movie Grill VIP Guest Pass for Two for One Year
- Two guests can visit any Studio Movie Grill location in the country, once a week for free admittance to any show, including first run, new releases
- These passes are not offered through any sales avenue, they are for special VIP guests only
- Value $1040 (2 guests x 52 weeks)
- Graciously donated by our friends at Studio Movie Grill
Dinner for Four Guests at Boulevadier and a Bottle of 2002 Laurent-Perrier Brut Champagne
- Enjoy a special dinner of anything on the menu for four guests on a mutually agreed night
- Dinner Gift Certificate Value $200; Total Value $250
- Dinner certificate does not include alcohol and gratuities
- Take the bottle of bubbly home tonight to pop during the Oscars
- Dinner graciously donated by Boulevardier; Champagne by Hayley and Gary
We can only take a check or cash the night of the event, so please come prepared if you are interested in any of these items. We have 10 tickets total left before we are completely sold out for this event. If you would like to join us, don’t hesitate to get your ticket now.
We hope to see you there!