Sign Up Now for Dallas Uncorked COOKS at The Sunbelt
Join me for a series of classes focused on wine, cooking, pairing and learning starting in early March through April.
- March 7, 6pm-8pm – Wine 101
- An in-depth overview of wine basics, from opening the bottle to swirling the glass, with basic introductions into varieties, regions and why certain parts of the world are so ideally suited for growing and making wine.
- March 21, 6pm-8pm – Wine and Cheese
- How to pair your favorite wines, from pairing with cheese to dessert, including instructions on how to make and buy impressive bits and bites to pair with your favorite wines. Class recipes will include Gouda Gougeres, Avocado Toasts and Zinfandel Chocolates.
- April 4, 6pm-8pm – Cocktail Hour
- Learn to cook appetizers to start an evenings dinner party or just sit around with friends on girls or guys night, from Ceviche and Guacamole to Smoked Salmon bites and Carpaccio with how to’s on seasonal house-made mixers paired with favorite spirits.
- April 11, 6pm-8pm – Savory Soups and Salads
- How to make flavorful, seasonal soups and fresh, flavorful salads with homemade vinaigrette and dressings, recipes include: Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup, Roasted Cauliflower and Celery Soup, Carrot Ginger Soup, Shallot – Garlic Vin, Healthy Blue Cheese Dressing, quick Balsamic Vinaigrette, and what pairs perfectly with your first course.
- April 17, 6pm-8pm – The Main Dish
- Impressive entrees that won’t take you all day, from Seared Lamb Chops with fresh Mint-Parsley Pesto to Garlic-Rosemary Beef Tenderloin with Cherry-Red Wine sauce to super juicy Roasted Chicken, with pairing suggestions and step-by-step instruction to ensure success.
Classes are small, hands on and very interactive. Guests will walk away with enough knowledge to artfully replicate dishes while skillfully choosing wines to pair.
All classes held at The Sunbelt, 4385 Sunbelt, Addison, TX 75001
Classes are $90 each ~ $425 for the series ~ Tickets available via our website ~ www.dallasuncorked.org
First come – First serve
A portion of the proceeds from the class will be donated to EIA – Executives in Action, a 501(c)3 not for profit organization pairing charities in need with skilled individuals in need of a job.